In this space you can find all the relative information about the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between users and the person responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation. This website strictly complies with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
Data about the person in charge of this website
- Its corporate name is: The Escape Box Experience S.L.
- Your NIF / CIF: ESB67145938
- Its registered office is at Avinguda Estació 3 08198 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Spain)
- Hosting Information: Dinahosting SL.
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages members of the website of The Escape Box Experience S.L. including content and services posted available in them. Any person who accesses the web ("User") agrees to be bound by the Conditions General valid at all times of the portal.
Access and / or use of this website attributes to whoever performs the condition of User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this Legal Note, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement it, in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
In the use of our website, the User agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of The Escape Box Experience S.L. or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload it or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
The Escape Box Experience S.L. adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses. The employee monitoring service offers you the peace of mind that the website is not infected.
However, the User must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and, therefore, our website cannot guarantee the non-existence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the start of a business relationship with The Escape Box Experience S.L. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. The use of the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website. In respect of the contents of this site, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
Use of personal information
In any case, The Escape Box Experience S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without the need for prior notice, the presentation and configuration of our website as this Note Legal.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred. on our website or on any of its component elements, being expressly prohibited to User the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not exhaustive the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same) photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights registered, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights for the introduction of certain content on the Web, you must notify said circumstance The Escape Box Experience S.L. indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the allegedly infringed rights, or the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web
- Accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights
- Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification
The pages of our website provide links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of access these links and know them, although The Escape Box Experience S.L. does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the information, content and services available on the sites linked, nor does it approve, supervise or control in any way the contents and services and any material of any nature existing in them. The Escape Box Experience S.L. I dont know does not hold responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the User for access to said links.
The User who intends to establish any technical link device from her website to the Our website must obtain the prior written authorization of The Escape Box Experience S.L .. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between The Escape Box Experience S.L. and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by us of its contents or services.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
The Provider does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages and damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this legal note.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the use illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between The Escape Box Experience S.L. with the Users of their telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the legislation and Spanish jurisdiction. By waiving their jurisdiction, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona for all issues arising from this contract.
In the event that any User has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comment on our website, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact section from the website.
The interested party who provides The Escape Box Experience S.L. personal data through this online platform or by other means (for example, social networks) is informed that the treatment of your data is made by:
The Escape Box Experience S.L. with CIF ESB67145938 and registered office at Avinguda Estació 3 - 08198 | Sant Cugat del Valles | email@example.com
Sending and registering personal data
The sending of personal data is mandatory to contact and carry out commercial operations with The Escape Box Experience S.L.
Personal information collected by this website
When a user browses this website, they are facilitating personal information for which The Escape Box Experience S.L. is responsible.
Such information may include your IP address, browsing behavior, name, physical address, email address, phone number, payment information and other demographic information. By providing this information, the user gives his consent for his information to be collected, used, managed, and Stored by The Escape Box S.L. as described in this Legal Notice.
Purposes of data processing:
The Escape Box Experience S.L. treats your personal data with the following purposes:
- CONTRACTUAL: (i) Contract, maintain and review the fulfillment of the services contracted with The Escape Box Experience S.L. and all the procedures that derive from the contractual relationship.
- CONSENT: (i) Any marketing and commercial action carried out through any means, including telematics (ii) for the management and treatment of job candidates.
- LEGITIMATE INTEREST: (i) For the implementation of commercial actions, (ii) Also for the prevention, investigation and detection of fraud (iii) to create a user profile and send recommendations of products and services taking into account those you have hired or been interested in in the past.
Data processing duration:
The data for the management of the relationship with the user and/or client and the billing and collection of the services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you tell us your willingness to remove them.
The data for obtaining budgets and drafts will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you tell us your willingness to remove them.
The data for the management of queries and requests will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you tell us your willingness to remove them.
The data related to publication of comments on our products or services will be kept during the validity and publicity of the products or services to which they refer, unless your I wish that they be removed at any time.
The data for participation in games, contests, raffles and promotions will be kept during the time they last, according to their specific bases, to manage their development and, later, until that prescribe the possible responsibilities derived from its realization.
The data for sending commercial communications and preparing commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you tell us your willingness to remove them.
The curriculum vitae data for selection processes will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you tell us your willingness to remove them.
Legitimation for data processing:
The legal basis for the treatment of your data for the above purposes is the execution of the provision of the corresponding service.
The prospective offer of products and services to customers and users is based on customer satisfaction. legitimate business interest consisting of being able to offer our clients the hiring of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. Said legitimate interest is recognized by the Applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this processing of your data, being able to do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, and may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of said consent will not affect in no case to the execution of the contract, but the data processing for this purpose carried out with above will not lose their legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
The basis for the treatment of the curriculum vitae is the consent granted by the candidate to the send it to participate in selection processes.
The data may be communicated to the following entities:
- To the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes therein defined.
Anyone who provides us with their data has the following rights:
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concern you. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well how to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Under the conditions provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of your data or its portability, in which case only the We will keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, Interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. If you have given consent to any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these assumptions we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing it for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to unsubscribe from any marketing communication that we may send to the User.
The user may direct their communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation of treatment, portability and to oppose being subject to automated individual decisions via email: firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid proof in law, as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent, indicating in the subject “DATA PROTECTION”.
Likewise, we inform you that you can direct any type of claim regarding the protection of personal data to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es, the Control Authority of Spain.
Third Party Data
If you provide data from third parties, you assume the responsibility of informing them in advance of everything foreseen in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation in the conditions established in said precept.
- Hosting: Dinahosting SL, a company that provides us with SSL protocols so that your data remains Safe from hackers or someone else trying to steal that information. Check here their policy privacy. https://dinahosting.com/legal/aviso-legal
In compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, both when subscribe to this website and when making a comment on any of its pages and/or entries, the user consents:
- The processing of your personal data in the Pipedrive environment in accordance with its privacy policies. privacy.
- Access to The Escape Box Experience S.L. to the data that, according to the infrastructure of Pipedrive and the website itself, the user needs to contribute either for the subscription to the blog or for make and/or receive comments on it.
The Escape Box Experience S.L. does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. Nevertheless, In some cases, collaborations can be made with other professionals to organize training or perform services, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to our website exonerating The Escape Box Experience S.L. of any responsibility in this regard. The users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user accepts provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
In accordance with the LSSICE, our website does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send emails commercial electronically that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in each of the forms on the Website, the User has the possibility of giving your express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.