Stop Bullying | Portable Escape Room against Bullying
A Fun and Rigorous proposition to fight against Bullying at your educational centre.
It includes an entStop Bullying is a portable Escape Room for educational centers, where students will learn to fight against child bullying in an original and fun way. We adapt the difficulty of the tests to the age of the students, and to the older ones we also introduce the concept of Cyberbullying.
Through team play we make children aware of the importance of eradicating child bullying.
6 to 9 children
Minutes of play
Recommended minimum age
Catalan / English
play in your center
How it works in 4 steps
1. Set up
We will arrive well in advance to prepare all the materials for the Escape Room. We will only need a sufficiently large space, such as the gym or an empty classroom.
Before starting the game, the whole group will receive a brief explanation to understand the context, the situation of harassment that the protagonist of the story is suffering and the objectives of the activity.
We will divide the class group into small groups that will enter the Escape Room every 30 minutes. When you have entered, we will guide you throughout the game until you achieve the objective.
4. Reflection and consolidation
After completing the activity, we will provide you with a teaching guide with didactic units to continue working slowly on the Escape Room tests in the classroom.
A Story about Respect
Stop Bullying Escape Room, is a rigorous Gamification of learning proposal.
Stop Bullying Escape Room is a fun, original and rigorous activity that has the PDA Bullying Certificate of good practices in prevention of bullying between peers
The key points we work on are:
- Identification of Bullying situations.
- Identification of the different actors.
- Steps to follow against Bullying.
- Introduction to CyberBullying.
In addition of acquiring and sensitizing knowledge in a natural way, boys and girls will develop educational competences in the following way:
- Linguistic and audiovisual: we create a space for the group to converse, listen and express themselves.
- Learning to learn: through the game we learn a real situation of our immediate environment.
- Autonomy and initiative: with reduced groups we make them take creative decisions and take risks inside a high level of emotional control.
- Interaction with the world: respect for the materials and collective health.
- Social and civic: we handle coexistence and conflicts applying ethical judgement.